Skip to main content

Effectiveness of Alzheimer's drugs

 The effectiveness of these medications appears to be modest but significant for a large number of patients who can tolerate their side effects. On average, the cognitive enhancers slow down for six months or more the encroachment of Alzheimer's disease on multiple areas of functioning. "This study is important because it demonstrates that although milder therapeutic drugs (such as riluzole) have been shown in animal models and are currently being tested by doctors treating several different types Parkinsonian disorders, they don't eliminate both neurodegenerative symptoms and impairments in normal memory," says Dr Wollenbergs. He adds: I believe this paper will help us further understand how the medication works with cognition impairment. 


So the drug is effective for a fixed time or months. 




Comments

  1. At age 62, I have noticed greatly increasing symptoms of dementia over probably the last ten years,i notice an increasing confusion, mood swings, and of course, forgetfulness. It has gotten so bad, I cannot trust myself to even do simple things. And, of course, this realization causes even more depression and anxiety. I had no choice but to seek another alternative choice online . I am a retired fire captain/paramedic, and am married to a registered nurse,we decided to try multivitamin herbal formula due to their success rate of their  Alzheimer's herbal treatment. I use the herbal remedy in 2018 ,the herbal cure has successfully get rid of my Alzheimer's condition with all symptoms I was experiencing.The herbal cure surprised my wife and anyone who knew me battling with it, there is a cure for Alzheimer's disease at there ,people still suffer from it due to lack of information .I highly recommend w w w multivitamincare. org treatment for those who know the feeling of suffering from these conditions. 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment